Every Move You make
The concepts within Mindful Connectivity are ubiquitous: they are in, ‘every breath you take, every move you make, every step you take.’ (The Police – Every Breath You Take). In a sense, they are a form of Internal Yoga that can be applied to anything you like.
Threnergy – Mindful Connectivity
Here, those fundamental principles from Threnergy Mindful Connectivity are emphasised for use in advanced yoga practise:
- Energy flows better through relaxed muscle rather than tense muscle
- Relaxed strong poses are better than tense strong poses
- Structure is dictated by tension rather than compression
- Strength comes more from tendon strength rather than muscle strength
- You are always moving even if that movement is only internal
- Visualisation can enhance a movement or pose
- Structure is based on Threnergy Lines that can be focused on individually, but they all connect together
- The same principles of expansion, relaxation, contraction, bowing, and spiralling apply to each and every Threnergy Line and within each and every Yoga pose
- Structured breathing can enhance established Yoga breathing techniques
- Your body can connect with your mind in a seamless way – the very same Threnergy visualisation principles that you apply to your body apply to your mind.
- Threnergy Internal Yoga enables you to focus on every part of your body including each of your organs
Please sign up to subscribe to my blog (in the side bar to your right) to get updates on Internal Yoga initiatives I will be undertaking over the next few months.
Picture courtesy of: Marion Michele