1. They don’t hold grudges.
2. They think outside of the box.
3. They have a supportive tribe, thereby not wasting time with negative or toxic people.
4. They don’t care about what other people think.
5. They don’t people please.
6. They see difficult and challenging situations as opportunities for personal growth.
7. They consider handling rejection a skill and are resilient.
8. They are spiritual. This doesn’t necessarily mean religious. It could mean setting aside time for reflection through yoga or meditation.
9. They don’t judge.
10. They know there isn’t such a thing as “having it all,” and they’re happy about that. Wouldn’t the world be a boring place for them otherwise?
11. Fear doesn’t hold them back. They’re ready to take risks.
12. They give without expecting anything in return.
13. They aren’t pretentious or conceited.
14. They don’t complain.
15. They want you to succeed, too.