This is an except from Threnergy – Mindful Connectivity – Quick Start.
Threnergy is all about three energy states:
- positive, negative and neutral;
- yin, yang and the infinitesimally small bit between them;
- hot, cold and ambient;
- left, right and centre;
- contracted, expanded and relaxed.
Threnergy exercises are made up from individual cycles that incorporate:
- A relaxed yet aligned and strong structure or stance
- Wave like breathing in and out of your abdomen
- Three nodes or Threnergy Points in a line
- Expansion – based around three chosen nodes in your body
- Contraction – based around the same three nodes in your body
- Relaxation – letting go of tension, i.e. letting go of expansion and letting go of contraction
- Connection – the feeling of tension lines along the three nodes
- Synchronised and phased expansion and contraction.