A simple checklist of 5 relatively easy things you can do to reduce stress (from www.entrepreneur.com/article/250791).
1. Have an alternate way to channel your energy – have a secondary activity to engage in
2. Meditate for just two minutes in the morning – get your mind silent for a minimum of two minutes
3. Break your day into 30- to 60-minute blocks – and then organise items on your to-do list into those slots
4. Develop a morning ritual – create a positive habit
5. Focus on today – rather than long term goals, focus just on the steps for today